Grab this easy to use, intuitive set of preset commands that will start with just one click.
The color codes and the explicit tags will guide you through the 57 presets, and help you pick the right one, right off the bat.
Let us handle the mathematical mumbo-jumbo behind it, and you can feel the creative part.
You can get now this must-have tool at a special price of $19, extended license included, that allows you to use the files in an unlimited number of personal or commercial projects.
What you get:
- 9 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for Wedding photography
- 9 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for Newborn photography
- 9 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for Kids photography
- 10 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for Fashion photography
- 9 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for Matte photo effects
- 9 Photoshop actions / Lightroom Presets for B & W photo effects
- 2 Photoshop actions for a final touch (frequency separation and focus)
- All actions are compatible with Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom CS6 and newer (CC included)
Take a look:
This is the epitome of image processing! Because the actions are specifically focused on skin enhancing and color balancing, the results are simply stunning. Every photo you see here, it has been processed in less than a minute. Look at those details!
If you’re not really convinced yet, take a good look at what the actions can do for kid’s photos.
The actions in The Picture Perfect Collection are designed not only to enhance the photos but to also change the ‘feel’ and the ‘mood’ of the image. The differences are very subtle and become obvious when you compare the images side by side.
Of course, we couldn’t leave out Presets for newborn photography, right? It should be the same as the ones above, but not quite. Take a look how much the quality of the photos improve.
Most of the time, wedding photos are more than a dozen. A couple of hundred, actually. How are you going to post-process all of them, if not with The Picture Perfect Collection?
And the cherry on top, some special effects:
B&W and Matte Photography
So what you are waiting for? Try this amazing tool now!