Last week when we launched the first part of our free eBook, we were hoping that it will be successful, but your response exceeded our expectations.
In just a couple of days we had over 5,000 downloads and people are still downloading it!
That’s why today we came up with Part 2 of the eBook that will tell you about various aspects from the life of designers, web developers and freelancers. It’s a bit more technical than the first part, but there’s a lot more high-quality info!
Here’s what’s in this eBook:
6. Freelance Tips: How to Price so You Earn More
7. Client Types & How to Work with Them
8. How a Good Logo Will Bring Potential Customers to Your Business
9. Designing Your Business Card: Make the Most Out of the Smallest Spaces
10. How to Attract Customers to Your Web Design Business
11. Valuable Tips to Convert Your Website Visitors into Buyers
12. Finish What You Started – Strategies to Help You Reach the Finish Line
You can simply download and read it whenever and wherever you want! I hope you’ll enjoy this and that will help you in your career.
Also, please let us know what you think in the comment section. Is there anything we mentioned here that resonates with you? And do you have any ideas for any future eBook?